More About Myself

Sunday 10 August 2014

Unfinished Work

So a few life problems got in the way and distracted me of my blog, but I have now finished my first year of university and am currently working throughout the summer at a children's nursery. I am feeling I need to get back into my blogging because i enjoyed sharing my experiences on this little online world and i find writing such a good way to de-stress and be creative. You are probably thinking what has this got to do with travelling, well I have a little adventure coming up, it's not as far away or as long as my Thailand trip, but I am exploring Dublin with my boyfriend next weekend. So there will be more posts to follow. So excited to go back to Ireland, having some family over there we went when I was little with my family, and then I revisited with my best friend for our 18th birthdays which is nearly three years ago. My boyfriend has never been so it is going to be lovely to show him a City I completely love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment