More About Myself

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Deciding.

Firstly a little bit about myself. I have recently finished college and taking a year out before starting university where I'll be studying Childhood Studies. 
I didn't want to use the term 'Gap Year' as now a days its associated to people wanting to 'find themselves' but personally I chose to take time out due to stressful, personal events that have recently happened and quite frankly I need a break from education. 

So after about two months of umming and ahhing about where to go and searching though endless amounts of websites I came across a website called gap360 I must of spent hours looking through all the different offers and places they travel too when I found the one I wanted to do, it appealed to me straight away and strangely it wasn't a place I had immediately wanted to travel to wither but never the less looked incredible! I'm not sure if it was the volunteering side of the trip that I liked or the fact you get to look after and ride your own elephant for two days or even the trips to temples and waterfalls that i liked the most it was something I highly doubt I would be doing again anytime soon!

So fingers crossed everything goes to plan I will be going to Thailand with eleven strangers for three weeks in April 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment