More About Myself

Thursday 18 October 2012

Packing Dilema.

Recently I went to Marbella, Spain for a week, over the summer with my friends. Believe me I do not travel lightly it turned out I was 0.5 kg from the limit your suitcase is allowed to be, a heart attack was nearly had by myself watching the scales! So when I was drifting off to sleep the other night I realised how am I going to pack for three weeks with the same weight limit! I'm not sure it is going to be possible. I like to take my whole wardrobe away with me then I know i'll have lots of options, contemplating paying my mum to pack for me, least then I won't be the one stressing out. 

I am aware I have over 5 months until I go away but I like to be organised so yes I have already started buying things for the trip it doesn't help that I work in a clothes shop I want to buy everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment