More About Myself

Thursday 15 August 2013

My Time at the Orphanage.


This boy had the most beautiful smile, big heart for someone so young. Always got a hug from him. 
The youngest child at the orphanage, 9 months old baby, adorable faces.

Every great photographer carries a whistle.
Visible scars but no visible sadness, happiest little fella there was.

Took a few takes, but he did it, and was so proud.

Just before they did a little show for us on the final night we spent time with them. Precious every single one of them.
First time we met the little baba.

Shouldn't of had favorites, but I couldn't not with this one, he was the cutest, sweetest, most loving little boy I have ever come across, with the cutest smile and heart warming laugh, I got the best cuddles from this little chap. I could of brought him home with me if I would of been allowed. Beautiful.
If you click on the photos they can be enlarged, these are just a few of the beautiful children we met.

No comments:

Post a Comment