More About Myself

Monday 12 January 2015

Countdown to Tanzania

So I have 54 days until i set off on a 16 hour journey to Tanzania. So far I have realised raising money is pretty damn hard especially around Christmas time. But my excitement about going out there and helping so many young lives is a lot greater then the worry about not being able to raise all the money, I know some how it will work out. 
But if any one that is reading this can spare a few pounds to a wonderful charity that helps and loves so many young children that have had grown up with no family other than the wonderful people at Living Water Children's Centre, here is my fundraising page if any one can spare a little bit of money. 
https://www.youcaring.com/other/help-living-water-children-s-centre-/246591

No comments:

Post a Comment