More About Myself

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Travelling Group

So I have been in touch with the majority of people that I will be travelling with, there is 23 of us in the group, 3 guys the rest girls, the lads are just a little bit outnumbered, but sure they won't mind being surrounded by 20 girls! 
It's so exciting speaking to everyone. Knowing that I was going to be given everyone's emails a month before we go was a time marker for me, so now with only 20 days too go it all feels very real! 

Talking to everyone else is so useful to, people have mentioned things I hadn't even thought of so very grateful to have the chance to speak to everyone beforehand. 

I've had two thirds of my injections now, the last one is in about 5 days time, I 'll be glad to have that over and done with. 

Tomorrow I am dedicating my day to organising my clothes and might even start packing, because i'm actually starting to get anxious that I have hardly done any preparation for it, but I know i'll be fine as long as I don't forget anything too important like my passport! 

No comments:

Post a Comment