More About Myself

Friday 15 March 2013

Worry.

So there are 18 days to go and I couldn't be any more excited! But the reality of the whole trip is starting to hit me, not only because I have been watching a charity programme that mentions alot about Malaria, okay that has a part to play in it, but the fact that I am going to be sharing this experience with 22 other people who I have only ever talked to on Facebook. I am looking forward to the experience and I just know it is going to be AMAZING, but i'm starting to worry about the little things. 

This will of happened to everyone but when an event happens in your life for example a death of a friend, then everything you watch or hear about for the next couple of weeks is about someone dying it just always seems to happen and the same is happening with this trip. I've seen alot of programmes on telly that are about Thailand and aren't very positive believe me with titles like 'Trouble in Thailand' doesn't give you much confidence, but I keep telling myself that there are bad parts of places where ever you go in the world even in my home town so I should't let this worry me, I should use it in a positive way and make sure I don't let my guard down whilst i'm out there and I should use other people's experiences to help me make mine the best it possibly could be! 

So i seem to have just convinced myself that everything is going to be okay! 
Now to stress over clothes! I was organising them today and realised that I need to go on another shopping trip to get a lot more! Any excise to go shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment